ONE MONTH REMAINING UNTIL DEADLINE TO APPLY
TAKE THE EUROPEAN DIPLOMA IN PAIN MEDICINE EXAM FOR FREE – APPLY FOR A BURSARY
Dear Colleague ,
– Are you interested in taking the EDPM but need financial support?
– The European Pain Federation are providing bursaries for 30 participants
– Bursaries cover the registration fee in full
The European Pain Federation EFIC is holding the third sitting of the Examination for the European Diploma in Pain Medicine.
The Examination will take place on the 12th and 13th April 2019 in Leuven, Belgium.
Registration is now open.
European Diploma in Pain Medicine Education Support Bursary
Bursaries will be provided to 30 Examination participants.
Bursary recipients will be chosen on the basis of:
– Age and career stage, with a focus on early-to-mid career professionals
– Geographical distribution, with the aim to encourage participation from the widest range of countries possible, and to encourage participation from lower income countries. Applicants from EFIC chapters will be prioritised.
Applicants are asked to register as normal and pay the registration fee. Bursaries will be distributed 2 months’ before the date of the Examination; before the 15th February 2019.
The European Diploma in Pain Medicine Education Support Bursary is provided through the kind support of Grünenthal GmbH.
Full details of the bursary can be found on our website.
Click here to register for the EDPM.