The requirements to apply and be admitted as a member of the Asociación Andaluza del Dolor are as follows:
- Doctors who practice their profession in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, Ceuta or Melilla.
- Doctors outside this geographical area who expressly show that they belong to and collaborate with the Andalusian Association of Pain.
- Graduates in nursing and other professionals who show special interest in pain and its treatment.
- Request your admission as a member in the Membership Application Form.
- Have the endorsement of a member of the Andalusian Association of Pain.
- Attach the authorization for the direct debit of the membership fee.
The Board of Directors will analyze the applications received and proceed to accept or deny them.
The rights of the partners are:
- Participate in the General Assemblies with voice and vote.
- Attend the Annual Scientific Meeting under special conditions.
- A special reduced fee for registration in the Annual Meeting and in the courses that are organized.
- Elect and be elected to the Board of Directors.
The annual fee is: €30
Access the Membership Application Form